Where to Wear Your Dapper Boi Button-Up
Allie (pronouns: She & They) is a Chicago based writer, visual artist, vegan, and TV sitcom enthusiast. With a degree in Comedy Writing and Performance from Columbia College Chicago they spend most of their time writing and illustrating comics that can be found on their instagram (@allieshapiro). Her visual art has been featured in coffee shops and cafes around the city of Chicago. When they're not creating, Allie can be found rewatching The Office and making crepes.
We know what you’re thinking, “I’ve just bought a Button-Up from Dapper Boi, I can’t believe I have this awesome shirt in my personal collection, and I cannot decide where to wear it ﬁrst!” Don’t worry, we’ve put together a list of suggestions for you.
Options include (but are not limited to):
- Your girlfriend’s opening day softball game.
- An artisanal coﬀee shop to work on that novel you’ve been meaning to start.
- A farmer’s market.
- To coach your kid’s basketball game where you want to teach them professionalism so you want to look your ﬁnest.
- The original Cheers bar in Boston.
- The fake Cheers bar in Boston.
- The neighborhood bar where a few people know your name.
- That park in your neighborhood where all the lesbians walk their cats.
- The Janelle Monae concert - perhaps pairing it with the Dapper Boi casual knit blazer? Just saying.
- Date night to that awesome vegan place.
- To meet your 3 week old niece.
- Your niece’s 1st Birthday Party.
- Your niece’s 2nd Birthday Party.
- Your niece’s 3rd Birthday Party.
- Basically anywhere with your niece.
- A book signing.
- Home Depot.
- A ﬁrst date.
Around your house because lets face it you feel great in that button up. :)